ANNOUNCEMENTS

• Prey is running well, we need to stock up though.
• Herb supply is running low. We need catmint, and parsley.
• Help us recruit new members! Tell your friends, family, etc.


Followers

8/22/12

Welcome to CliffClan!

Hello, all.

Welcome to CliffClan! Here, we thrive in the depths of the cliffs and feed off rabbits, squirrels, and anything else we happen to find while hunting.

My name is Ravenstar and I am the leader of this Clan. I run this Clan with our trusty deputy, [deputy name here] and our lovely Medicine Cat, Lilypetal. Please try to be kind to us as we work hard to make sure all Clan members are safe and healthy.

I, Ravenstar, give the orders around here. I send out patrols and hunting teams every morning and evening, which consist of several warriors and some apprentices. I also make sure everything runs smoothly throughout our Clan, and I select which warriors will be mentors to the apprentices.

Greetings, everyone.  I am your medicine cat, Lilypetal, and am proud to serve the clan.  I try my best to heal you all.  At times, I may need assistance by my apprentice, [medicine cat apprentice name here]. Also, I may need help gathering herbs so I expect some help every once and awhile.

There are many dangerous things out here, such as twolegs, dogs, and many other things. Stay away from twoleg place. They have kidnapped cats in the past. To avoid being kidnapped, do not go near twolegplace. If you accidentally come across a twoleg, run away as fast as you can. If it tries to touch you, bite and claw at it, and proceed run away and hide. If you see a dog, climb up the nearest tree, because the dog won't be able to follow you.

Also, DO NOT go near the edge of the cliff. It is very very slippery and dangerous. Stay away from it. There are lots of pointy rocks and water below it and you WILL die if you fall over the edge. There is no way of getting back up.

As you know, kits are NOT allowed to leave camp.  Apprentices, however, must be accompanied by a warrior. No apprentice may go out alone unless asked. As for elders, you are free to roam the territory as you please.

If any cat sees something unusual inside or along the border of the territory, please immediately report it to Ravenstar or the deputy.

Please read the rules and guidelines before joining and posting! Thank you!

- R A V E N S T A R & L I L Y P E T A L

No comments:

Post a Comment